This is the privacy statement of vd webshop of Van Osnabrugge Beheer BV., Operating under the name Reskin-XL, located at 5233NC 's Hertogenbosch at the Eerste Morgendreef 25, (hereinafter: Reskin-XL, www.reskin-xl.nl)
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example via the contact form or orders you place on our website. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and therefore exercise the utmost care in handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Reskin-XL is responsible in the sense of the AVG regarding the processing of your personal data. This means that only we determine which personal data are processed, with what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for your personal data being processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the AVG. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview of personal data
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address of a website visitor
- Bank account number
- Company Name
- VAT number
- Chamber of Commerce number
Purpose and principles of processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement you explicitly give permission in the sense of article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the AVG for the processing of your personal data for the following purposes. You can withdraw this permission at any time. However, if you do not provide certain information to us or do not have it processed by us, we may not be able to serve you properly.
If you have not given us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn this consent, the basis for the processing of your personal data is the basis of articles 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and / or sub f of the AVG applicable. Processing of your personal data may take place without your permission if this is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are or becomes party, or necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Reskin-XL. In addition, there may be a legal obligation on us to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary for the execution of our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the aforementioned objectives. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the execution of the agreement that we conclude with you, are necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of ours, or are necessary to comply with any legal obligation that is vested in us. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the above situations, we will only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit consent.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to provide you with further information about our services or relevant products or services from carefully selected organizations. In that case, you will only be informed at the e-mail address you have registered. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, you can simply indicate this by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the received email.
Your personal data is also used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. Your personal data are anonymised in that context and are therefore no longer traceable to you.
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission for this.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy for which we do not require prior permission from you.
- Tracking cookies: we place cookies that track your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
- Google Analytics: this website places cookies from the American company Google as part of the "Analytics" service. Reskin-XL uses this service to get reports on how the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority in order to be covered by the exception in the cookie law, as a result of which we do not require prior permission from you for the use of Google Analytics.
- View our Cookie Statement to see which cookies we use and what they serve.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data portability ('data portability') if we have digital personal data that we process or process with your permission to execute an agreement that we have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data we hold of you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.